Tuesday, January 19, 2010

You Say It's My Birthday!

Oh, this is confusing, because I haven't gone to sleep yet. I was going to say I got a massage today but it was really yesterday, as in Monday afternoon. It was amazing. I think I fell asleep for part of it because I don't remember her massaging my left leg but I woke up when she started on my other leg and I could feel my toes were greasy. heh. Anyway, that was a much needed thing. I used the gift certificate G gave me for xmas.

We ended up not having dance class but practiced for 10 minutes in the dining room to some YouTube video songs because neither of us have swing music on our computers.

Tomorrow/today is going to probably be low key celebration-wise. First I get to interview an awesome songwriter live on my show. Not sure if she'll perform live or if we will play tracks, but anyway, it should be cool. I am just a tiny bit nervous. But she is really cool.

Then lunch with the girls. Get and deposit some checks! yay money! It's already spent, but it will put a tiny chip in the credit card.

Then come home and clean up the house a wee bit (it's doing pretty good since the house concert thing.) and make a cake. Angelfood, since that is low fat and lower cals than lots of other cakes. Which is also why I have to make it, cuz my mom doesn't know how. We are going to have a make your own burrito thing with the family for dinner.

I kinda already had the party I wanted to have with the house concert that ended up being a song circle instead. And I kind of don't want to have to explain to lots of people that I'm on a diet just yet, so celebrations surrounding food kind of freak me out to think of at the moment. I think this will work. I don't have the bandwidth to plan anything bigger.


No comments: