Sunday, April 11, 2010

Speedy Spring

Time seems to be barrelling down on me. I'm getting ahead of myself too, thinking tomorrow is Monday already, but no, I've got a whole glorious Sunday ahead of me, with a class chat in the evening as the only solid committment of the day.

Still have too many things I'll try to cram into it no doubt. Constantly feeling behind in something or another.

It's been so warm these days that the trees have burst into bloom and they are already popping out their leaves too. Looks kinda funny really. I'm used to them having some time to bloom on their own before getting that mist of green.

Music, music. Why won't I practice guitar? Is it the wrong instrument? Am I too lazy? Afraid? Clumsy? I want to support my songs well enough to feel confident on stage alone - enough to do a full show! Grrrrrrrrrr

No comments: