Monday, February 14, 2011

Spring Dream

I had a dream last night that it was spring! All the forsythias & rhododendrons just popped into bloom on one beautifully warm day, and as I was driving around town I was so filled with delight as I passed each blooming shrub. They seemed to be extra bold, flowering explosively, it was shocking and amazing and wonderful. I wonder if any of it had to do with some big pieces falling into place yesterday on one of my big dreams... Not quite ready to share here yet, it's still rather delicate, but it feels so possible.

We really have turned the corner on winter though. I even thought maybe I saw some robins on the drive up to DM for my cousin's birthday, but I wasn't entirely sure. In any case, I know this is the time they are going to start coming, it's always February when I see them.

No comments: